
I feel like i'm just following the motion of school ever since Apparel Production(APP1) started. I don't seem to be able to find a way out of this mundane module. I feel so demoralized and useless. Staying late in school and watching SHINee reality videos and Katekyo Hitman Reborn anime to pass my time. My existence feels so meaningless. I just live to waste resources. I can no longer see the plans i made for my future being possible anymore. Why? I asked myself. I prayed and went to sleep.
I wake up everyday, waiting for a reply from God. He never fails to answer me. I'm not making full use of my talent and life. At times, i feel like I'm losing my God. Yet, God never lets go of me. I'm really grateful having a friend like Adrian. Every time I read his messages, i feel so motivated to inspire the people around me; leading and growing with my classmates. Sometimes, i feel that I'm a useless friend/ sister in Christ to him. He made me love God even more and helps me to open my eyes to God's words. And yet, i don't know how to do in return.
I also feel so blessed by friends who never fails to brighten up my day.
Grace shared with me about a series of dream she had that involved her and me today. Its about us in seven years time. I'll would be 25 years old by then. She dreamt that we'll work together in a fashion company in London. So exciting! This particular dream was about me and Mr Right. I'll would keep the details to myself and see if its true haha Then, I'll post it comes true ;D I really hope it comes true. Anyway, i was told that Mr Right is a mix between Hong Kong and British. SO SEXY right?!! Guys with British accent *drools on laptop* PLUS, he resembles TAEYANG(from Big Bang <3), but more British-looking hehehehe *grinning to myself* I felt so happy after hearing. Small little talks that makes me happy :D Anyway, Grace's dream somehow gave me hope towards my future, as a fashion designer. It motivates me further in believing in myself and living my dreams.
Side track, I got a new specs today from Eye-link today. Its from Levi's limited edition collection. However, the look isn't very Levi's though. The spectacles that caught my attention was actually Viktor and Rolf's label of geek specs. (i can't find the picture online, sorry) I love the look i had with the specs on! Very 'designer-ish'. However, the frame itself was $568. Mum said it was too expensive. So, i got the Levi's instead :( The owner of Eye-Link was surprised that i know V&R. Come on, V&R are awesome designers. Check out their fall 2009 RTW collection. Totally a whole new level of Grecian drapes with contemporary interpretation. I wish i was least 10% as talented as them. Oh well.
"Tomorrow is definitely better than today" - Felicia Loi