Why isn't my semester 2 posted on the school website yet???? What's taking so long.. urgh. Its said that the latest date of releasing it would be tomorrow. Even still, ...
Anyway, i was supposed to meet the girls at 9.30am today to do the web page. And... i woke up at 14.20pm. Also, i had a late noon nap till about 8pm. HAHA I think i would totally win the sleeping beauty contest. The only two activity i did was painting and facebook-ing. Oh and also watching Scooby Doo episodes. I've never got sick of them.
I still have not found my new motivation to want to do well in school when it re-opens. I thought my results were expected(except for digital essential, i thought i'll get C but i got A) and given fairly. I'm not sure if any of you have seen "the painting that is me" quiz i took in facebook. I thought it was really accurate and everyone should try it. My end result was "melting clocks". Its a surrealism influenced painting by Salvador Dali. He is like the Father of all surreal painting. Anyway, the meaning of the painting is:
You love surprises and life cannot be routine. You are a dreamer and appreciate surrealism. Highly imaginative. If possible, you would rather remain in your own fantasy than to face reality. You seek meanings in Time, Sex, Life and Death. You are intellectual.Personally, I don't think i seek meaning in the sex part. Rather, i question it a lot recently because of the videos and movies i watched or came across. Let's see.. oh here's one, why would a vibrator exactly give sensation to you? I can't imagine why would one be so silly to stick that sort of thing up their ass. Its so weird okay. How about a vibrator thong and a remote control from the movie "the ugly truth". I'll like to share with you this particular entry from FML, if you guys ever heard of it. By the way, FML is like a combination of twitter and blogger, whereby people post about stuff that's fucked up in their lifes. There's this post where this girl found out that her sister used her electronic toothbrush as a vibrator. What the hell? Totally disgusting. Here's another one, its a video i watched yesterday, which was posted by my friend, Apple. It is regarding safe sex. The 'professor', a puppet that looks similar to the ones in sesame street(super freaky), was educating about safe sex. So, there's one part whereby he said something like, in order test how sensitive a condom is, it is to fuck a girl. Then, he was like totally humping his assistant in sexy lingerie and she, was pleasurably moaning loudly. WHAT THE HELL? I'M TOTALLY DISGUSTED AND GROSSED OUT!!! I think Singapore should ban some of xiaxue's videos too. Especially the one with her making out with kay kay and the videos posted by kay kay and paul twohill. I think this type of media exposures promotes early sexual relationships and acts. I advise students especially, who feels horny of whatever after watching this sort of related materials to stop. Its REALLY REALLY BAD. I think that if one enters the doorway to sex world, you wouldn't stop at one. So anyway, this is my personal opinion. You guys may agree or disagree towards it. You can drop me a comment if you want.
Another thing is, since i'm on this topic, i really don't understand why juvenile delinquent aka ah bengs uses vulgarities that consist of a variety of languages. And these vulgarities are words that are use to describe the different private parts in your bodies or an act between one or two person . What's so cool about that? Why would someone feel satisfied by hurling that onto someone that they are frustrated with or having an argument with. How would hurling vulgarities even make one feel 'superior' than others that don't speak their 'language'? Its so low class. Why not study English well and say something like " why are you thick in the head". It gives a good impression that you're intellectual. Think before you say and stop this utter rubbish.
That's all on the sex talk.