I hate oversleeping for mass. Not that i can help it? I slept at 5am in the morning. What was i doing up till that late? Well, chatting online. I think putting my personal message as "someone please talk to me-.-" works really well. Anyway, i got up at 12. i was like shit! I'm suppose to meet the girls at 12 to plan for SOMETHING BIG. I messaged Anna right away, only to find out that the rest of the girls over slept too! hehe
So yea, i dressed, had breakfast and went church. i waited at the canteen for Anna to arrive when i saw James. *awkward* i hurried Anna. Then, headed over to the Assisi room. yes, the room that always hold funeral. Shawn Gian is so cute in the army uniform haha. Session didn't get started until Keenan arrive. We had some games and moved on to the Christmas play. Interesting concept on the idea of the actors creating the scripts themselves. But i still do not have full confidence on the idea. i thought James acted really well of the role as a devil. HA wish Eva was there.
Session ended at 4. The girls and i headed to mac to resume our discussion. I kept telling anna that going to mac is like Jesus in the desert for 40 days. Why? Because temptation occurs. EH HELLO, its McDonald's. i was practically whining that I'm want to eat fast food through out. When our discussion end, i bought curry puff for myself. I should have gotten 2 :( . I head to Anna's place because there's about 40 minutes to mass. We watched the vampires diaries. Sadly, i got to leave halfway through the show for mass. I think Elena, the lead female role is way prettier than belle swan.
Zhi Fu sat beside me throughout the mass by coincident. He couldn't find Adrian or Burhan. Ha! got company. i love the shadow cast into the church during sunset mass. Its creates a beautiful and homily ambiance.