I was heading for an audition. I got nervous and started grinding my teeth hardly. The next thing i knew, two upper jaw teeth fall off. I was horrified. Continuously, all of my teeth started falling into my palms. I calmly collected them into my
CJ7 pouch(my birthday gift which i usually put my ear piece in).
RRRRIIIINNNNNNNGGG!!!!!! I woke up to reality, feeling every single teeth with my tongue. Its a common dream i used to have. As usual, i open up a web page and check out what it means. For my case, i confirm that its the anxiety i feel for people hearing me sing. I guess even though when
I'm sleeping, my anxiety mode is still 'on' .
Anyway, Belinda and i are still waiting for group 3 to return from their consultation. It has been roughly 40 minutes plus and they are still not back! Wilson cheated the class man. He said that he would be back after the meeting to teach us how to dye, use dryer machine etc.. and he is not back! Finally they're back. I'm going for lunch with them. So long for now.
Ps: reception in print shop sucks!