Just a wink of the eye Paul The Musical just ended its final grand performance yesterday. A pity?
I remembered the first time i prayed to God, asking for involvement in church and he gave me. I thank God for that.
I remembered the first time the promo team and i had our first sales in other churches. I love those time. We die hard sell our tickets and merchandises. I love experiencing different churches environment and exploring their piety shops. Seating on the left side of my book shelf is a small collection of other churches bulletins. I would love to help out for the next production. I've made so much friends like joan, nicholas pang(uncle), daphne, christine, abby etc. I thank God for this whole experience.
I remembered the first time i was called to do the props. Despite the times i was busy with DPA, over slept, etc .. i managed to help out a lot. i found happiness in creating nothing into something. I had so fun with laura, annabelle, eva, sarah with sleep overs, bitching etc.. Oh and adrian! Our chauffeur. i really appreciate him for sending us back home and taking us for supper. I thank God for this whole experience.
I remembered the first time i did wardrobe changing for casts. It was hectic. My click and i went "where's clare? where's clare?". Everything was in a rush because of the quick change. We weren't briefed on who wears what costumes and how it looks like. When the cast asks me, my mind went "????? eh.. how does your costumes look like?". Folding, rehanging and tagging of costumes was tedious! The event worst part was the sweat smell on costumes! *faints* even so, i had fun with my friends. I thank God for this whole experience.
I remembered the first time we had rehearsals in NUS, UCC. So much complication with friend Joanne. Even after the sharing session held by Dennis, nothing seems to bare fruit out of it. The feel of UCC backstage was like a haunted hospital!! Creepy.. Everyone loves the green room aka pantry room. So much food and drinks. feodora found $50 on the floor on the way home and came back with a bag full of cup noodles, ruffles, instant soups, drinks etc. I enjoyed eating stuff that cast couldn't eat hahahah I enjoyed peeping to see the performance at the side of the stage and running back to change cast when i got too engrossed. I enjoyed dancing to rom, myra and jolenta's choreograph of 'one body'. I enjoyed slacking at the sewing room. I enjoy chatting with the cast. I enjoy attending a half an hour mass. Despite the difficulties and struggles, the show was a huge success! Seating with the audience and watching it makes me so happy. I thank God for everything.
I remembered something unpleasant happened after the show. Joanne went off with the cast to have supper and told clare that she will pick her up. What? You're the prop master and you left with the cast to have supper? Who is going to instruct the rest to pack and load the props up?if you say that 'oh, no one can drive them there etc.. ",save it for yourself cause there are lots of adults can drive. My friends and i were infuriated. she is so irresponsible!! I gave her a chance to change and this? She is my friend no more. Despite the times i gave you chances when you brush me off in UCC, you did not change. The leopard does not change its spots is so true. the next time i see you, I'll pretend that you're invincible. You're incurable and hypocrite. We managed to get things done ourselves. I thank God for this whole experience because he let me see the true colours of joanne.
And, i still thank God for the good and bad times :)
Amen.