somewhere no one can find me.
I'm tired of living in the human world.
I will go somewhere where only i call, home.
The life of a girl by the name of,
veronica felicia loi wei kuin
entries |
profile |
lovenotes |
other
Thursday, May 7, 2009 @ Thursday, May 07, 2009
Yeah my MacBook is here. I'm still facing some difficulties installing the software. I'm kind of irritated by my family members. they just don't seem to deeply understand what I'm feeling right now. My mum says she feels my frustration. Its not just because of m not being able to download the design software into the laptop,is also my assignments!! I'm going to rant on it. Tia gave us materials for exploring oil pastels. Immediately, an exercise is posted upon us-do a A3 size of 2 abstract objects and using other dry media too -.-!!! I'm lost man. so many things to do!!!
Anyway, I'm really glad to have a good conversation with you. Especially when you know he stares onto your face and give you his fullest attention =D see you tomorrow in the art studio!
PS: I'm not going to give a **** to Caring Campus Network Day. Scoring well is my first priority.
miss felicia♥
Bonjour, je m'appelle felicia♥.
I'm currently taking a diploma on apparel design and merchandising in temasek polytechnic
i think teh ping/ milk tea is the best drink ever
ikea is like the best playground for me. not forgetting- MEATBALLS!!
i ♥ noodles. i'm so crazy over it
i ♥ all things quirky
i ♥ anna & pang FOREVER. They're my everything
i ♥ anything that's romance materials
i ♥ chatting on msn. please chat with me!!
i'm crazy over guys who shows their naked emotions while singing. Eg, the fray♥
i think a guy is sexiest when.. wait, i'm not gonna tell you ;D
you think that i'm crazy when i say that i hate my art works. but yes, i do. i just don't know why
i feel that its disgusting when people copy other's work
i enjoy having a low key profile
its gonna take forever for me to take about myself
but hey, its never too late to know me.
PS: Hi Bye friends will not be entertained.