I'm so blog deprived. =(
Lessons were fun + boring at the same time.
I love my classmates. People like Sam, Vanessa, Belinda, Elizabeth, grace ,Amer etc. They really make my day. Even though i can't tolerate Sam's whine sometimes. But now, i believe my tolerance level went up. Thanks Sam =D I so totally can tolerate how Vanessa quoting Sam , '
its so annoying '. haha BIG TIME FAVOURITE inside joke. Don't take it personal Sam =)
I had APEL lesson today. APEL is pronounced as 'APPLE'. Some moral education thing that made me semi-conscious last Saturday. Well for today, my heart was racing through out the lecture!!! I would be having dance audition at 13.30 . Anyway, the choreograph was manageable, just that my freestyle is crap. I got to know this guy called Deron, Jolene's friend =DD. i don't think i'll get selected. Oh well.. I went home with train buddy Jun Ko. I'm currently indulging myself in 'the little black dress' book-
It Must Be Love . AWESOME ROMANCE BOOK!!
I saw my sis watching
Antique Bakery and
i copied her. The show is seriously nice!!! I highly recommend it at mysoju.com .
My MacBook order has not been delivered and i'm still pondering why.
Oh, Chinatown is a super great deal to shop for clothes!!! My sis got a flora blouse for $7.90 and it looked like it cost $25.90 and sold in Far East Plaza. I got a Rozy label dress with two cute pockets for $16.90 . Super great deal!!! I got enough clothes for the whole week to come =DD *grins*