2 nights sleeping near 3 is over!
Rejoice. A second.
New assignments just came in today.
I'm pretty glad that tomorrow is 2DArFun first field trip to Singapore River!
Yeah!
Dress code : sun
dress. Jerome, do something.This fellow is super weird, he used his
size 4 paint brushes as chopsticks to eat instant noodles. LMAO!!!
I'm so glad to make great friends with Sam, Van, Grace, Belinda and Bai Le, who joined us for lunch daily, despite lesson starts at 3. Bai Le is so nice!! She came to join Van for lunch despite not having lessons today.
New titles in our class-> belinda-'sexy belinda' ,sam- 'ms kinky' & van- 'ms bimbo'.
Sam doesn'tdress kinkly. However, somehow was commented being dressed with kinky materials. Eg, strip of Sequin neting sewed to tank top.
In Bristro walk- Caronara= diluted-> sucks.
Mushroom soup & honeycomb rawks!
Cookies & Cream is like eating play dough .
I got top in class together with Jamin for peer assessment :D
Rush rush for sketchbook!!!