Finally i reached the age of my favourite number! Ha! Sad thing is that I'll be in camp.. Oh well, Its not like everyday its your birthday and which falls on the dates of DOC(Design Orientation Camp). Thanks to Marie, Annabelle, Felix and Boon Hao who wished me so far and the others. Well, if you are cracking your head hard to decide to get me something, here's the list
As you can see, i'm really a practical person. Back to camp, DOC was not as fun as i thought. I learnt crappy jokes from moses(my director), participated lame games, mispronounced "moshi moshi" as "mushi mushi", lead in cheer, complained on the weather, enjoyed the mass dance complained hungry on the way to Tampines mall, walked about in Tampines Mall 1, ate food in MRT on the train home, pack bag, reply text and receive ang pao from mum.
PS: I CAN EAT YONG TAO FOO IN 5 MIN =D