Its been ages since I've blog. I've got so much to blog but so little time and with a tinge of laziness and technical problems. Alright i shall start with my latest update which is... FOC!! Eh, FOC is not = free-of-charge. I'll poke you if you say that. Its
FRESHMAN ORIENTATION CAMP 09!!!! And of course, since its a TP thing, its RAWKS!!! I just came back yesterday night at 12.06am , exhausted. Guess what time i woke up?? 14:38. Its really worth the energy spent. Alright, let me start telling you from day 1..
Day 1 ; 6 aprI had breakfast at Kopi Roti with mum. One of Singaporeans favourite breakfast dish-
half boiled egg!! Super yum yum!! And down my breakfast with a small cup of Milo then i was off to temasek poly. Its amazing how my mum could squeeze my sleeping bag into my favourite orange camp bag. Oh, tragic thing for me is that on my first camp day, i had to clear my next day due library books. -.-lll oh well. I was so glad when i saw Yu Hao at Tampines interchange. Actually, we unknowingly boarded the same train!!
Group Leaders(GLs) were everywhere. Even at the staircase linked to the bus stop, in front of business school, all along the way to the sports complex. The crowd was crazy. Hate it. The registration took quite a while and a little frustrating because it was humid. I felt kind of regret coming to this camp when i realise none of the T01 was in my group =( Its like there's no one i know!!! After i joined the empire, i realised Jessica Neo was in front of me!! I was super happy =D
to be continued...