I didn't want to go all the way to my mum's work place man. In the end, i went to Yusof Ishak to meet Sandra. I was like 'oh shit that witch' when i saw that ugly rebonded woman in track pants. Hate her! So Kapo! she asked me why i was in school. I don't see how its your business anyway. I went to collect my O level results and collect key from Sandra. I kind of miss the scent of the school, some students, the taste of the canteen food,the canteen stall holder.. And, the art room. the most secure place i feel in school to me.
Well,back to school in the morning. I had project meeting with my group of girls-Kelly,Jess and Megan. I love the personality of Kelly. She's so full of energy despite the project being a boring thing to do. Also, she didn't really mind us playing games,sleeping,messaging .. I enjoy food games in her iphone a lot!! Especially the hamburger one! haha tomorrow is our final presentation then yeah! and boo.. Happy that i've almost complete my cross Disciplinary Subject and sad that I'll part with them. Well, life goes on. i'm left with the heels for tomorrow's presentation.
I'm planning killing time till 7 then i shower and go church to help out.
Off to devian art~!!