I dragged myself out of bed this morning. My eye bags were puffy and i absolutely hated it. I stayed up last night till near half past twelve to finish my (Psychology Of Creativity)POC reflective journal. I had to redo it. I'll be doing it tomorrow after movie date. Moving on, my bag(well, not exactly mine, i borrowed from my sister) was darn heavy with two library books to return to school. I munched a cereal bar before i board the train. The novel, 'Twilight' was my train companion today. After i alight, i grab my $2 mac breakfast sausage meal and marigold milk purchased at Tampines mac outlet and got up bus 23. I met Megan , Jasmine and Hwee Min on the way to return books. I just realised that the basement of the library, which is level 1 has a photocopy station. Should you need to print from the thumb drive, the photocopy station has two computers available to assist you.
By the time, it was ten minutes to nine. We met up with some classmates from my lecture and sat at the bench directly outside the Lecture Theatre 18. I love today's lecture best because we watch Nihon(Japanese) culture videos for an hour. Then, up we go to the tutorial group. Jean sensai is really funny. She shared her ex-boyfriends story with us. She said there was once she wanted to praise this guy that he was handsome. Instead of saying 'ni hen shuai'(you're very handsome), she said 'ni hen suai' (you're very unlucky-something like that). She kept emphasising that after this Japanese course, her self-esteem will be super low and her Japanese will be off standard because of US.
I ate at business block today with Chloe and.. i forgot her name during lunch break. I remembered she is from Hong Kong. I find the western food set there super worthy. I <3 their mushroom soup. I would recommend you NOT TO EAT BEEF STEAK. Its freaking tough. Chicken chop is good. After lunch, they decided to revise Japanese book. Then, the Hong Kong girl, (so sorry i forgot your name) realised that her book was swapped with Gao Chang, Giant after a 'fight'. Well, they went to swap outside the library.
I went into the library to search for books to assist my sister in her o level art project. she is so behind time. I borrowed this freaking thick book which was as thick as an oxford dictionary, collecting dust on my shelf. Its a 365 days marine life book. It shows a photo of a sea creature on each day.
when i came out of the library, my whole lecture gang was sitting outside on the bench. The latest talk was the class chalet at Sentosa! Yeah~ I'm so looking forward to it. Then i joined my group to crap. Zac is such a humorous guy. I love the way he expresses himself. After an hour of chat, my stomach seek for attention. I'm hungry!!!! So, i went to
Cheers with Zac, Jess and Chloe to get food. I bought curry chicken instant noodle. When i was eating my noodle, i could still feel the ache of my jaw from lunch =.= My POC group was supposed to meet Jeff at 3 to discuss on our reflection. HOWEVER, we went into the room like 3.45!! Argh.. My group and i chatted along the corridor while waiting. I find that we clicked very well! We talked about
guys, sex, children and school. Meeting with Jeff finally ended an hour later.
I took bus 23 and train home. I reach home like near six, which had my mum surprised. I showered then went Alif with my mum to get dinner. My mum accused me of forcing her to rush home to watch Spongebob at 8, which is the new time slot. Wahahaha. And also shaggy and Scooby got a clue at 8.30 .
Something set me panicking when i was about to study for my japanese listening test tomorrow. My group's Japanese script got major changes!! ARGHH!!! Hate you. Hopefully it'll be solved tomorrow. However, i got over it within seconds. It was thanks to my excitement for this Friday's outing with Laura. I wanted to buy a nice silky dress. However, with my pathetic budget, I'll be wearing my prom dress there. Jazz bar. Hmmm... Also, i got a movie date with Noel tomorrow heah heah =D
Gambatte Kudaisai T01~!!