HAPPY 17Th BIRTHDAY SABRINA.I was chanting
Nihon-go cultural facts and
vocabularies the whole morning because i got this 'awesome'
Japanese test during tutorial time. The test was not as bad as i thought. There's the buying 4D format and fill in the blanks kind of thing.
I didn't had my lunch today. I was fasting.. Well, it is to pay back for Ash
Wednesday. I'm so bloody idiot. I didn't even know when was the first day of Lent until i went mass yesterday, when i said,'
ohh we're supposed to fast today?'. I should change my name to
baka-
san man.
Today for
POC(psychology of creativity) we did paper cut. Mine was incomplete. I love
Rebecca's(
pocky design),
Tim 1's (life theory) and Jasmine's butterfly design. Ms
Hernie let us off at 4.30pm .
I thought today that i was going to catch Marley and me but was cancelled. A bit
disappointed back there. But, oh well, there's next week. We're both busy with school. But I'm happy that we chatted on phone and on
MSN =D
There's no Japanese lesson tomorrow morning-
HOORAY. However, there's project discussion at 10 am =.=ll . I love my group's script idea of remaking the story of 'The 3 Little Pigs' and 'The Little Red
Ridding hood'.
I'm happy that my Grandma has moved to her final destination to the temple. I'll visit you soon =D
Tomorrow,
I'm going to do hair
extension AGAIN! I think
I'm obsessed with fake hair
haha^^ I going to meet Laura after school to
Bugis then to church(
SMOTA), for the St. Paul's Musical meeting. I'm glad that Annabelle joined us =D
Also, I'm going to wear
TP tee to school!
PS: I finally made my school pass today! (my mum helped me actually
hehe)