Baby, I'm on track!
=.=lll I've finally catch up for the Bible reading plan.
Sometimes i really wonder if what I've been doing worthwhile?
Going to other church to kill time, following what they are doing..
I do have a clear mind of what they are doing, i don't follow blindly.
I don't totally absorb or accept what they are doing or preaching.
I'm born with a brain and heart to know what's right or wrong.
I'll remain as a Catholic till the day i reach Heaven.
I don't convert to a Christian or be part of your church just because of a cross over prayer.
I got my own church and I'm happy of who i am so stop asking me why i don't want to convert ok?
I'm a Christian since i was born. I'm under the domination as Catholics. I just hate it whenever people refer Catholics as not christian.
For your info, whoever follows Christ are considered Christians. You protestants! Arrrgghh!! For goodness sake, stop making yourselves sound so PRO. *SPIT* You keep brainwashing non-believers into your domination and follow man-made laws. I just hate it whenever you boast about how big deal you are being a christian. You're a big disgrace! I can't believe that I'm related to you in blood. You're disgusting! Arrghgrhh!! Do you know that Catholic Churches started because Peter gain the favour of Jesus. Read Matt16:18-19.
For your domination, do you have any trace of who founded the church?
How dare you condemn on my Catholic believes!
Shame on you all man made church!