somewhere no one can find me.
I'm tired of living in the human world.
I will go somewhere where only i call, home.
The life of a girl by the name of,
veronica felicia loi wei kuin
entries |
profile |
lovenotes |
other
Sunday, January 11, 2009 @ Sunday, January 11, 2009
mixed feeling.
I leaped out of my bed the moment i opened my eyes. Oh NO!! I'm late meeting JX!! I text him immediately. I kept apologizing in the message as i felt guilty. We managed to meet,together with K to do the hong Kong trip project. I was still in ZZZ mode. We took 106 and headed down to the reading room, 3rd level at bukit Batok East Community Club. Due to K's lack of endurance to the quietness in the room, we redirected our 'study' place to the level 1 benches, directly outside MacDonalds. I had an apple pie and a Mac Chicken burger. I learnt something from K. If a litter flew off from your table to the floor,its not your responsibility. WHY? Because you didn't make the litter fall off your table. It went off by itself. BULLSHIT!! But its logically in certain sense though. Not soon after, the weather was not in favour. It started to drizzle. We had no choice but to sit outside MacDonalds to continue. It was about half seven when K went off. Soon after, JX and i left.
I headed down to Jurong west, street 41, block 472.Today is the second day of my paternal grandma's funeral. Aunt Alice and her husband came down too. I didn't stay long. Before i left, Kevin talked to me!!! By the way, his my cousin.He spook to my brother, my sister then me! *Felicia shock* . That's because we don't talk to each other. I'm really happy that he wished me luck and joked with me =) . Tomorrow is going to be an extra good day!! Except the fact that i have not complete my Hong Kong journal. Super depressing, especially when i got two months to do and yet,its not completed. Darn.
I rest my worries and trusts up to the good Lord for i know He has got a plan for me. Its Him that i feel relax and calm. I shall take what ever plans he has got for me and do my best!
miss felicia♥
Bonjour, je m'appelle felicia♥.
I'm currently taking a diploma on apparel design and merchandising in temasek polytechnic
i think teh ping/ milk tea is the best drink ever
ikea is like the best playground for me. not forgetting- MEATBALLS!!
i ♥ noodles. i'm so crazy over it
i ♥ all things quirky
i ♥ anna & pang FOREVER. They're my everything
i ♥ anything that's romance materials
i ♥ chatting on msn. please chat with me!!
i'm crazy over guys who shows their naked emotions while singing. Eg, the fray♥
i think a guy is sexiest when.. wait, i'm not gonna tell you ;D
you think that i'm crazy when i say that i hate my art works. but yes, i do. i just don't know why
i feel that its disgusting when people copy other's work
i enjoy having a low key profile
its gonna take forever for me to take about myself
but hey, its never too late to know me.
PS: Hi Bye friends will not be entertained.