I'm like a super thick-layered-extra-cheesy-filled lasagna. yum!
I'm like totally jam packed with activities after my paternal grandma went to Heaven on
09-01-09.
Do you know how sometimes old wife's tales kick ass! No?
Well listen to this.
There's a saying that when a person related to you pass away, they will come back on the 7th day to 'visit' you.
Spooky?
Knowing that my grandma would 'come back' (not physically), my mum bought one of her favourite food-vegetarian rice. Then, my mum make a cup of coffee and left both food on the dinning table. That was nearing 12am on the 6th day . My mum slept with my siblings and i. Partly because the room she currently sleeps in used to me my grandma's room.
After the dining table was set in preparation of her arrival, my mum and i went into the room,leaving the lamp light and radio on, we began to hit the hay. The next morning, we immediately went to the dining table. The chopsticks were wide apart and the coffee seems to have decreased a little. Unbelievable? Wait till you hear this. My mum saw a lizard above my paternal granddad's tablet. Then, within minutes, it disappeared . My mum said that it must had been my grandma. even better, my mum was about to prepare lunch when she spotted a white colive(idk how to spell) flower under the rice cooker. Very surprised. How did it get there?
Totally kick ass right? Heah Heah
***
18-01-09
My last day of work at RCCC. Margaret called to ask me if i want to work on this coming Wednesday.
Not interested.
I must say, today's wedding is the most grand one I've worked for because the food service is all one-to-one.
The groom's dad is awesomely rich because he paid $1010 for a table,an extra $10 for a fast service. There's 110 excluding a VIP table. I love the wedding process video. Its the best i ever seen. I didn't manage to eat any food . bleahs!
Marg didn't help my table. baka. She helped her guy friend. Hey i know you longer than him purr-lease!!
Fortunately, a knight in shinning armor came to my rescue T^T .
This guy called Zheng Yu. I always thought he was a China labelled guy!
He's 101% local.
hahas super embarrassing. He is from Victoria secondary, an all boys school. Never heard before. He is waiting for his posting to Victoria JC.
It was very nice of him to cut the fish for me =D
***
19-01-09
I went back to school to help in the Korean twinning trip orientation.
Guess what?
I over slept. I got to work you know!
Well, i won't be late if i hadn't played psp till like near 4am!
Well, i just got addicted to the adventure game of spongebob square pants!
Kok Tiong says that i'm still in my childhood period. TANKS !! hahas
***
20-01-09
`'-*- date + interview -*-'`
Sorry that i dragged you along -.-ll
It was a last minute meet up interview for a job at Wisma.
Well, we appeared at
-wisma
-heeren
-paragon
-far east plaza
and dinner Bt. Gomak for Alif.
Thanks for the treat!
-LIM KOK TIONG-
+++
stupid mistake, i thought tangs was tanks.
wa laos
it made the situation even stupider when he hear i said that.
He was like saying 'TANKS' ,emphasising on the k.
My pleasure...
Well, i really had fun despite some awkward silences.
***
TODAY
Stuck at home waiting for mum to return with food.
congrats for being short-listed Annabelle!
hope your interview this Friday is a great success=D