BABES DAY OUT
I finally got hold of my S$300 cheques!!
*grasp* $^$ expression
I got $150 for leadership and $150 for academic. heah heah
I tailed Annabelle to the English staffroom to get her testimonial done for tomorrow's interview.
* fingers crossed for you =D *
I just realised there's a baby's bed in the staffroom!
There's toys too!
I guess it belongs to Mrs B .
It seemed forever before Annabelle came out of the staffroom..
The moment she stepped out, we paced to the canteen!
yeah! Yellow chicken(Anna named it) is on the menu today!
It looked like goreng pisang! As said by the stall aunty.
darn! I missed the chance of saying 'HI' to him
argh...
Well, least i got a hug from Seri and a smile from Musfirah!
I really miss them.
How nostalgic.
Its like that was the good old goodie prefectorial times..
Alright, it happened that today was newspaper collection day for those secondary fours.
I'd always love doing CIP(community involvement project).
I still remembered that when i was secondary two, i was assigned to work at Satish's block.
It was really fun as since he lives there, as GUEST, we do expect some form of welcoming.
He was really warm as he went up and got drinks and snacks(i still remembered that i had super ring!) for us.
On the way back to school, we also got ice cream at a Indian provision shop that I've passed by before!
Then, in secondary three or four, i did the same project again.
This time, on the way back to school, Er An had a leg cram out of a sudden.
It seems unbearable.
However, a beau came to his rescue.
The sight of Yuan Ling seems to resolve the problem!
Moving on, Annabelle and i took bus 61 and headed towards Bugis Street.
I got a starry blouse($15.90), a cat patterned dress($10), a pair of oval floral designed earrings($2) and a black flowly pants($10) for my mum.
I can't believe that i got cheated by $5.90!
The place where i bought the cat patterned dress sold the starry blouse for $10!!
argh...
But, its OK.
I'm pretty satisfied that it fit me perfectly =D
Let's see, Annabelle got a delicious pair of hot dogs earring and a purple rounded rings earring, a starry patterned dress. That's all if i'm not wrong.
We took a train back home after Anna received a call from home.
I can proudly say that we're pretty satisfied with shopping today, yea?
My shopping day did not end just yet.
When mum and i went to west mall to packet dinner, we met aunt Alice,Connie,Sebas and Aloy(our 4th storey neighbour).
We shopped for aunt Alice's make up at Watson and the face shop.
Thank you for the milk tea with pearl, Sebas and aunt Alice for the black with white vertical striped shorts from This Fashion.
After, Sebas bought his shoe from converse with 30%(*15% from my eternal membership).
Come to think of it, i haven't buy my new year shoes!
I going to get it on my trip to Far East Plaza with Anna tomorrow.
We're like tai-tais already
hahas
I heard something that really amuses me.
Yong Chee and Keng Yong took up yoga as electives!!
101% unbelievable.
I demand for an explanation the next time we meet.
This would most likely to be... Oh! At Mdm Lim's house!
She invited as over for Chinese new year on 1st Feb.
Anticipating for Ang Pao!
Wahaha~
I'm obsessed with Lady Ga Ga's songs!!
Especially 'Just Dance' and 'poker face' .
Real good songs.