This was the first time i ever got so engrossed in a book that i stayed awake to 3 am in the morning! The book titles
'confessions of a teen nanny' by Victoria Ashton. I read the chapter 3,
juicy secrets. Before i read this book, i predicted it was just dull.. what can a teen nanny confess?However my friend, Annabelle say otherwise. She say it was a book she enjoyed! Oh okay, maybe i would enjoy too, and i did. Nah, i not going to summarise the book for you!! Go and read this book!
Recently,it seems that I'm hooked on to romance books and movies! I just love how to
see how love sparks, how love is in the progressing. It's interesting to me because a love relationship has not definite shape,size or formula to follow.
These conversation is from an email sent by Clare which i thought is interesting and funny.
An elderly man in Mumbai calls his son in New York and says,'I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are getting a divorce; 35 years of marriage... and that much misery is enough!''Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams.'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,' the old man says.'We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Hong Kong and tell her!'Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.'Like heck they're getting divorced,' she shouts, 'I'll take care of this.'She calls Mumbai immediately, and screams at the old man, 'You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then , don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR??' and she hangs up. The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. 'Okay', he says, 'It's all set. They're both coming for Deepavali and paying their own airfare!!'
MORAL:No man / woman is busy in this world all 365 days.The sky is not going to fall down if you take few days LEAVE and meet your dear ones.OFFICE WORK IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE and MONEY MAKING IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.
Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.. Quiet moments, worship God.. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.Before I forget to mention, I will be
away for Advent Retreat camp tomorrow till Monday. Text me if you miss me! aww.. i know you do hahas .
I'm hooked to my sister's blog song, amigo by SHINee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZOnLI5upj4