I went to do piping at RJC today with Lynn, Clare, Keith, James, Henry, Jack and Wei Jian. Pretty fun experience =)
(Errhmm, test 1, test2..)
*****
Hi readers,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank God that he arranged for me to go for YI camp this coming Monday. I would also like to thank Fervour's cell group leaders. Especially Lynn. She was the one who had made my participation in this coming camp possible. I feel pretty bad for myself as i couldn't afford for it and had my leaders to pay for me. Thank you all.
*****
I going to meet Clare tomorrow,11.30am at Chua Chu Kang to get our tribe coloured tee from Giordano. Oh, did i tell you our tribe tee colour is ORANGE!!! My camp bag and my water bottle is orange colour too! I'm loving God more than ever. I would be attending tribe meeting tomorrow at 1pm at TOC. Then i would leave about 3-3.30pm and head toward City Hall for my first day of being a waitress.
I'm so excited for tomorrow :D
****************************************************************************************
I happen to find this photo in my pictures folder. Seeing this picture(taken at prom night) kinds of puts me in a nostalgic mood. I was happy to know her as a friend. She was always so cheerful and hardworking and playful at times. She always had been a role model to me. I had always tried to be like her in terms of study wise. Jolting notes fast, have neat handwriting, file every worksheet neatly, study for every single test and memorise every content word for word... We always do project work together,along with Annabelle and Yue Hui. I remembered that we exchange Home Economics notes...
However, things change. I feel strained from her as I am not as close to her as compared when I was in secondary one and two. It seems as though we were separated by an invisible wall .My world turn shaky. It seems that a pillar just fall off. We don't talk at all, except for occasions topics related to class. For instance, on a class outing. I really wish that we were close friends like before.

This was picture(my favourite!!) taken when I was secondary one if I'm not wrong. hahas I LOVE my fringe a lot. I miss the another her. We used to play basketball after school. Somehow, our friendship broke because of a guy. How ridiculous! And she didn't talk to me ever since. Such childishness! Well, i shall not continue further.
Presenting to you the BLUE BLUE BLUE gang! I don't know why is it called like this. We're a bunch of close friends in secondary one and two. I miss them a lot when I was in upper secondary.