A day that i anticipated most has finally arrived! YISS 2008 GLITZ AND GLAMOUR night at Raffles convention centre, ballroom atrium. Prom is defined as student formal dance in celebration of graduation. Everyone looked awesome! If you asking,
where's the photos? show me! show me! Well CHILL! I need to wait for my sister to help me upload the pictures. Well, its her camera that I've been snapping pictures with during the prom. I didn't manage to enjoy the food much during the prom. Its like I'm torn apart between the emcees games and food. It was difficult for me to cope with the food arriving and the emcees' pace. Another challenge posed to me during my difficulty was being norminated as THE BEST DRESSED'08. While, the competition ended with Anisa and Vic. Hahas not kidding, Vic's blazer worth $500. And his prize was worth..... $19.90.... -.-ll Hmm. Well next, it was the announcement of the prom queen and king of 2008! (drum roll.......)
CHING! Anisa and Izihar!! The prize was pathetic too.. Iz got a silvery glitter covered top hat and Anisa got a tiara and a wand(which resembles a childhood Halloween fairy costume party). The whole dinner ended with a blast with a dance floor! That was about 12am when it ended. The night is still young! I didn't want to go home so early yet. I texted JX and soon joined Vic and his gf, QQ, JX and JO-N in Lunar, a pub. Vic's gf sneaked me in. I tell you, the place in there looks so awesome! It was very chinese influenced design place. On the cellings, paintings of woman, bird cages and laterns were hung on different sectors of the room. I really love the design of the place. There was also a live band on the first level. It was so loud and annoying at times. And during intervals there was male entertainment... The tariyoki girls dressed in white tank tops and hot shorts will dance. There was also two pole dancers. Pure male entertainment..... I did slipped some strawberry volka with lime. It taste awful.. Then i just took the ice. Anyway, the drink came complementary with the $10 entery ticket. The atmosphere of the place can drive you bonky with its loud rhythmic beat. I managed to pick up two games. The dice game and the
shou quan. Overall, it was boring..... QQ didn't drink much either. Only JX and V were drinking. They were kind of high. Then, JX, QQ , V and me took a cab to Al-meen to eat supper. The prata was worst then instant and the teh was.. 85% watery. Later, we walked to V's house to stay over. By that time, it was early 4am. I remembered that we left the pub at 3.30+ . JX repeated broadcast that he was NOT DRUNK. I can assure you his mind his clear. Hahas. When he felt that it was drizzling in the open, while the rest are still eating in door, we thought he was imaging things haha super funny. It was my first time being bare footed ,walking on the road and plus such long distance. Damn heels... At V's place, we played BIG-5 or
TI-T or whatever you call it. It was about 7.30 when QQ, JX and I left his place and headed home on bus 77. I sneaked into my house. I bathe and immediately switched into sleeping mode when I laid on my bed. That was around 8.40am already. I woke up about 15.48 . My heels hurts even more. I can't walk properly. I will never dance with heels again! It is really a night to remember experience. Now that it's the end of prom,I got to get a job fast to pay my debts! So if anyone has got a job or is going to find one, please
jio me along!!