OH -YEAH!
Goodbye exams and welcome holiday! This was the day that i longed for this year. The last exam paper was today, which was science MCQ. I checked answers with my friends. I got three answers different from them! Yeah! Since the paper ended at 9am,the day is still young =) I ,firstly solved my hungry stomach after the paper, with a satisfying breakfast with Yan Jun and Margaret. That really
hit the spot.
About 11am, i headed down to Bukit Batok control station to meet Annabelle. Today is
GIRLFRIENDS-DAY-OUT ! Good things are worth the wait! Annabelle and i set off on our journey around Singapore at 11.40am . Our first stop- Bugis street. We got an awesome message shirt each! (please don't jump into conclusion, we're not like you, BIMBO LESBIAN WITH PINK STUFF). Mine was "if i had to choose an ugly frog or a handsome frog, i'll continue to stay single" hahas. Personal favourite =). I think Annabelle's shirt message was 'Don't date nerds or gigs' . Our awesome shirt was of different colours of cause. I definitely going to wear this awesome tee on my next class outing. BEWARE the creature of the well! At bugis, i bought three pairs of earrings too. I hope my sister would like the green diamond ones.Our second stop- Mustafa Centre (Farrer Park)
Its
raining man. Yahs, how i wished! I can't believe it was pouring! But that didn't stop our will of getting to taka mall. WHAT THE HELL! I said mustafa centre as taka mall. We head there to get some cosmetics for her mum's birthday present. It was such a great bargain! You can get like
ten lipsticks for $19.90! This is such a great deal when Christmas is around the corner. I got myself a busher for my work trial tomorrow. After much shopping, Annabelle got a new umbrella! yeahs! We got a good shelter for $2.90 and headed to USMAN RESTAURANT.We had nan and mutton curry. Super delicious curry. The herbs in the curry really got the
kick on us.
The third stop- Queensway shopping centre
Annabelle purchased a fbt shorts. Hurray for her. I hope my class could have class tee! I would prefer a black colour Adidas jersey with golden fonts.
Drop dead gorgeous. The shop owner offered a reasonable price for $20. Well, got to check with the class.
Totally a day worth while .