SEVEN nov was kind of bad and awesome.
It was a bad head start as i kind of not complete my literature paper. I kind of expected it anyway. God know i tried my best :)
I didn't want to waste the whole day as the literature paper ended at 9.40! After the paper, Margaret and i went to Caltex to have 'breakfast'. It was pathetic as we ate Nissi INSTANT noodles. I was kind of worried because of the recent article on Nissi noodles(check the papers). Then i checked where is the product made. It was from Thailand. Phew. Then we headed home. I tried ways to make my day useful. So.. i ask Annabelle if she wanted to head to town to check stuff for prom. She was lazy=.= . Then i tried my luck on Simone. Yeah~ Simone agreed! (The plan was Simone and i went to look for job in town)
It is so hard to get job in town! This is because they want age of 21 and above. This sucks. Fortunately a lady boss of a boutique in Heeren took us in. Just went Simone say 'GOD HELP US GET A JOB!' hey, God answer prays OK! AMEN. Going to town today was fruitful too because... I GOT MY PROM DRESS AND EAR RING!! I was totally dumb-founded. My glamorous turquoise dress for prom was $30 and the pair of turquoise diamond ear ring from Valerie $12.90 . I LOVE GOD :) He totally kick ass.
A HAPPY DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COLIN =)
EIGHT NOV was a hard rock day.
I went the church at Bt. Timah then head to Vivo to catch a movie. The movie was sponsored by my daddy's company. So,why not? Plus,there's free popcorn,drink and hot dog. My sister and i watched Quantum Of Solace. Then we walked around Vivo looking for my prom stuff. I got a pair of 4-inch heels from Heatwave,Level two. Super awesome price at $19.90! I going to beautify my prom stuff.
Toodles.