somewhere no one can find me.
I'm tired of living in the human world.
I will go somewhere where only i call, home.
The life of a girl by the name of,
veronica felicia loi wei kuin
entries |
profile |
lovenotes |
other
Thursday, October 30, 2008 @ Thursday, October 30, 2008
I'M A TP STUDENT
I just received a parcel from Temasek Polytechnic! I will be attending lessons officially on 20Th April. As a successful DPA applicant, i will be going to school starting 6 Feb. Before that on 8 Jan,i got to make a trip to tp to select subjects. EXCITING!! I am currently filling an online application. I'm halfway through medical history. Man ,the lists of illness are super long! Check this out. By the way,its a yes no can of thing.
HEAD
- Headache (frequent and / or severe) (from my current classmates-yes)
- Severe Head Injury
- Wear Artificial Eye (is that a trend?)
- Any Chronic Eye Disease
- Constant Sneezing / Running Nose
- Frequent Dizziness/Fainting Spell
- Wear Glasses or Contact Lens
- Deafness (in one or both ear(s)) (sometimes.is cock-ear counted?)
- Ear-ache or Ear Discharge
SKIN
- Chronic Skin Disease
- Jaundice (yellow eyes/skin) (there's such thing?)
CHEST
- Asthma
- Palpitations (fast heart beat) (yeahs! esp. when I'm on stage)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Heart Trouble or Murmur
ABDOMEN
- Ulcer (gastric problem)
- Appendicitis
- Sugar or Albumin in Urine
- Kidney / Bladder Disease
- Haemorrhoids (Piles)
LIMBS
- Bone / Joint Deformity
- Poliomyelitis
- Fracture of Bone
- Varicose Veins
BLOOD
- Blood Disorder
- G.6.P.D Deficiency (in blood)
- Severe Anaemia
- HIV / AIDS
CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
- Epilepsy of Fits
- Anxiety / Panic Attacks
- Been a Patient in a Psychiatric Hospital
- Stammering
- Insomnia
- Eating Disorder
- Depression
- Nervous Breakdown
- Had received / receiving Psychiatric treatment / had Psychiatric problem
- Tremors of Fingers
- Mood Swings (yong chee can tell you all about it)
- Autism (i know christopher does!-in a storybook)
ALLERGY HISTORY-BAD REACTION TO
- Penicillin / Ampicillin
- Injections
- Food
- Other Medicines
- Skin Cream / Lotions
- Any other cause of allergy
OTHERS
- Malaria (maria?!)
- Any surgical operation
- Hepatitis B
- Handicap / Disabled
FOR FEMALES ONLY
- Severe Menstrual/cramps
- Excessive Flow
- Irregular Monthly Periods
- Lump in the Breast
Its like wth..
I just watched High School Musical 3. The show is totally 5 thumbs up!
miss felicia♥
Bonjour, je m'appelle felicia♥.
I'm currently taking a diploma on apparel design and merchandising in temasek polytechnic
i think teh ping/ milk tea is the best drink ever
ikea is like the best playground for me. not forgetting- MEATBALLS!!
i ♥ noodles. i'm so crazy over it
i ♥ all things quirky
i ♥ anna & pang FOREVER. They're my everything
i ♥ anything that's romance materials
i ♥ chatting on msn. please chat with me!!
i'm crazy over guys who shows their naked emotions while singing. Eg, the fray♥
i think a guy is sexiest when.. wait, i'm not gonna tell you ;D
you think that i'm crazy when i say that i hate my art works. but yes, i do. i just don't know why
i feel that its disgusting when people copy other's work
i enjoy having a low key profile
its gonna take forever for me to take about myself
but hey, its never too late to know me.
PS: Hi Bye friends will not be entertained.