somewhere no one can find me.
I'm tired of living in the human world.
I will go somewhere where only i call, home.
The life of a girl by the name of,
veronica felicia loi wei kuin
entries |
profile |
lovenotes |
other
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @ Tuesday, August 26, 2008
MY TUESDAY!!!
School was a total blast today!!Especially when you get live telly cast of the episodes of ''So Young, Jia Xin and Sifra" and friends like nirmal who keeps you entertained. Life isn't so bad people. My favourite 'programme' currently. Not until the rehearsal of the CCA award. It was a 102% boring!! I am not against the secondary ones being emcee, however i am against the way they speak. The words spoken are like chopped pieces of pork. Shouldn't they have rehearsed before hand? The reheasal is so disoriented and we had to repeat times after times because of the way they spoke. WASTE OF TIME!! I rather do my coursework. Darn, tomorrow is the full run through of programmes for teachers day.
Another boring rehearsal ahead.I will update tomorrow on the sequence of events for this friday. I'm still super pissed of skipping both science consultations because of this event. Ugh..
miss felicia♥
Bonjour, je m'appelle felicia♥.
I'm currently taking a diploma on apparel design and merchandising in temasek polytechnic
i think teh ping/ milk tea is the best drink ever
ikea is like the best playground for me. not forgetting- MEATBALLS!!
i ♥ noodles. i'm so crazy over it
i ♥ all things quirky
i ♥ anna & pang FOREVER. They're my everything
i ♥ anything that's romance materials
i ♥ chatting on msn. please chat with me!!
i'm crazy over guys who shows their naked emotions while singing. Eg, the fray♥
i think a guy is sexiest when.. wait, i'm not gonna tell you ;D
you think that i'm crazy when i say that i hate my art works. but yes, i do. i just don't know why
i feel that its disgusting when people copy other's work
i enjoy having a low key profile
its gonna take forever for me to take about myself
but hey, its never too late to know me.
PS: Hi Bye friends will not be entertained.