somewhere no one can find me.
I'm tired of living in the human world.
I will go somewhere where only i call, home.
The life of a girl by the name of,
veronica felicia loi wei kuin
entries |
profile |
lovenotes |
other
Sunday, August 3, 2008 @ Sunday, August 03, 2008
HAPPY FEAST DAY ,ST MARY'S!
I really enjoy reading (ST. MARY OF THE ANGELS)SMOTA's very own
TOMORROW paper. Especially the holy humor section. Enjoy!!
DEATHWhile walking along the sidewalk in front of his church, a minister heard the intoning of a prayer that nearby made his collar wilt. Apparently, his 5-year-old son and his playmates had found a dead robin.Feeling that proper burial should be performed, they had secured a small box and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the disposal of the deceased.The minister's son was chosen to say the appropriate and with sonorous dignity intoned his version of what he thought his father always said: "Glory be unto the Faaather, and unto the sonnn and into the hole he goooes."***BIBLEA little boy opened the big family bible. He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He picked up the object and looked at it. What he saw was an old leaf that had been pressed in between the pages."Mama, look what i found," the boy called out."What have you got there, dear?"With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered, " I think it's Adam's underwear!"***CALLING FROM?Gallagher opened the morning newspaper and was dumbfounded to read in the obituary column that he had died. He quickly phoned his best friend Finney."Did you see the paper?" asked Gallagher. "They say I died!!""Yes, I saw it!" replied Finney. "Where are ye callin' from? Heaven or the other place?"***BE FILLED WITH THE WHOLE-LY SPIRITSA bishop was once quite fond of his daily peg or two. When asked by a colleague why he indulged in this nasty habit, he had to say:"As a spiritual man I wished to be filled with the spirit. Not only the Holy spirit, but the other spirits as well."***
miss felicia♥
Bonjour, je m'appelle felicia♥.
I'm currently taking a diploma on apparel design and merchandising in temasek polytechnic
i think teh ping/ milk tea is the best drink ever
ikea is like the best playground for me. not forgetting- MEATBALLS!!
i ♥ noodles. i'm so crazy over it
i ♥ all things quirky
i ♥ anna & pang FOREVER. They're my everything
i ♥ anything that's romance materials
i ♥ chatting on msn. please chat with me!!
i'm crazy over guys who shows their naked emotions while singing. Eg, the fray♥
i think a guy is sexiest when.. wait, i'm not gonna tell you ;D
you think that i'm crazy when i say that i hate my art works. but yes, i do. i just don't know why
i feel that its disgusting when people copy other's work
i enjoy having a low key profile
its gonna take forever for me to take about myself
but hey, its never too late to know me.
PS: Hi Bye friends will not be entertained.