I chose Temasek Polytechnic as i thought it is a really cool school,despite the journey from my place to there.
I failed my Additional Math again! Much worse than previous! I got 29/80! man.. I'm so going to be the chicken in the chicken pie. However, this did not put me down today. Lots of hilarious happenings happened today. I'll started from the P.E. lesson. I was playing badminton with Cui Xin, Marie, Maria, Brandon ,Margaret. The funny thing was that i unintentionally shot a shuttlecock onto Cui Xin butt!! hahas What's even more hilarious was English lesson. We were told to test each other for our conversation skills. My partner was Cui xin. During discussion, Yang Rui, asked cui xin and I 'what is your ideal man?'.
I was like"WHAT?!''
"just answer" said Yang Rui. So Cui Xin and i answer him. He was pretty demanding though hahas. So later, i turned the table around and posted back the question to Yang Rui.
"So what's your ideal partner?"
"I like African woman" grinned Yang Rui. Wei Liang, Cui Xin and me was puzzled.
"why leis?" I asked?
"Because they are very wild" laughed Yang Rui. For the next half minute, we were rumbling with laughters uncontrollable. That China joker.
And then, school ended. I stayed back to do homework with Annabelle, Hui Ying, Cui Xin, Yan Jun, Marie . Don't play play, I've completed my trigonometry worksheet. (Cui Xin too). hahas. I really hope Jing Wen would be back for school soon!
There's a O'level Chinese Listening tomorrow. Wish me Luck!