somewhere no one can find me.
I'm tired of living in the human world.
I will go somewhere where only i call, home.
The life of a girl by the name of,
veronica felicia loi wei kuin
entries |
profile |
lovenotes |
other
Thursday, July 17, 2008 @ Thursday, July 17, 2008
14 days to prelim!
I'm feeling the A in my oral today!! I think it went pretty smoothly. I managed to make Mrs. Barnwell laughed with the 'stranger danger' phrase i quoted from my literature textbook-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Mid-Night. The yues told me that she seemed happier after talking to me. That's great that i managed to make some happy =) I guess that would have benefited the rest lining for the oral behind me as Mrs. Barnwell was happy. With oral done, there's paper one and two tomorrow! The thoughts of it already left me shaking !(nervous of cause!) *takes few deep breathes in and out* Okays. I pray that God can help me get over the papers smoothly like today's oral.
I'm so forgetful today! I forgot to bring the prizes for today's Additional Mathematics presentation! I felt more guilty when Yong Chee, my presentation partner, kept emphasizing that I didn't bring. Arghh.... I going to throw darts on his picture! (hahas just kidding).
I must
jia you for my art tomorrow! Must complete before 31 July,which is before prelim. Jun Xiong you too!
JIA YOU !! Good luck to all who are taking the prelim English paper tomorrow!
xoxoxox
miss felicia♥
Bonjour, je m'appelle felicia♥.
I'm currently taking a diploma on apparel design and merchandising in temasek polytechnic
i think teh ping/ milk tea is the best drink ever
ikea is like the best playground for me. not forgetting- MEATBALLS!!
i ♥ noodles. i'm so crazy over it
i ♥ all things quirky
i ♥ anna & pang FOREVER. They're my everything
i ♥ anything that's romance materials
i ♥ chatting on msn. please chat with me!!
i'm crazy over guys who shows their naked emotions while singing. Eg, the fray♥
i think a guy is sexiest when.. wait, i'm not gonna tell you ;D
you think that i'm crazy when i say that i hate my art works. but yes, i do. i just don't know why
i feel that its disgusting when people copy other's work
i enjoy having a low key profile
its gonna take forever for me to take about myself
but hey, its never too late to know me.
PS: Hi Bye friends will not be entertained.