somewhere no one can find me.
I'm tired of living in the human world.
I will go somewhere where only i call, home.
The life of a girl by the name of,
veronica felicia loi wei kuin
entries |
profile |
lovenotes |
other
Thursday, June 5, 2008 @ Thursday, June 05, 2008
Today was the last literature make up lesson for the whole of June holiday.I kind of miss Mr Apple Ng's lesson already. And of cause, the last lesson, he left us a big homework to complete till school reopens. So, last minute would not be listed under my method of completing holiday homework.
As for art composition... I got to complete my foreground and background by today. I made a promise to myself that my final composition is to be out by this friday.This are pictures taken in Art pod today by the mac books!!

Fathin and I

This picture is taken with Kevin's phone camera. Secretly... She is so gona kill me>.< (HELP!!)

Tonight there is TABOO at 10pm!! Wooh~ I love the television programme a lot .
Off to audition now.
Toddles~
miss felicia♥
Bonjour, je m'appelle felicia♥.
I'm currently taking a diploma on apparel design and merchandising in temasek polytechnic
i think teh ping/ milk tea is the best drink ever
ikea is like the best playground for me. not forgetting- MEATBALLS!!
i ♥ noodles. i'm so crazy over it
i ♥ all things quirky
i ♥ anna & pang FOREVER. They're my everything
i ♥ anything that's romance materials
i ♥ chatting on msn. please chat with me!!
i'm crazy over guys who shows their naked emotions while singing. Eg, the fray♥
i think a guy is sexiest when.. wait, i'm not gonna tell you ;D
you think that i'm crazy when i say that i hate my art works. but yes, i do. i just don't know why
i feel that its disgusting when people copy other's work
i enjoy having a low key profile
its gonna take forever for me to take about myself
but hey, its never too late to know me.
PS: Hi Bye friends will not be entertained.