The third sub topic spoke to me the most. Critics. In my life, I have always been feeling so frail against critics that i surrender to people's opinion. Especially in art!! I consult different teachers and receives different ideas that does't appeal to me. However, after hearing this sermon I decided to make do with my idea. And it somehow worked. God's grace is amazing. Thanks Keith for your prayers =) Also thank you so much miss Tan. You really helped me alot with the my art piece.
my FINAL COMPOSITION
colour scheme (example done by miss Tan)
I'm really really happy today. I guess I will be starting to trace on canvas next week. Oh, here are some pictures takem in the art room hahas.




So that's it for today's art remedial. Today's art remedial ended at 3pm because of ms Poorani's wedding. Well, I played basketball for the whole afternoon!! hahas . And had dinner with Soo Ying, Jie Ying and Yong chee. A pretty rushy dinner I say as I had to go emath tuition at 7.30pm. D.grayman is showing tonight!! The show is getting more and more exciting!! I'm going to Bt. Timah church tomorrow again. Its a awesome place with awesome people. =)