somewhere no one can find me.
I'm tired of living in the human world.
I will go somewhere where only i call, home.
The life of a girl by the name of,
veronica felicia loi wei kuin
entries |
profile |
lovenotes |
other
Saturday, June 7, 2008 @ Saturday, June 07, 2008
John 10:10The thief comes only in order to steal, kill and destroy. I have come in order that you might have life-life on all its fullest.These was a really a power message said by Pr.Glyn. Humans are always handicapped mentally just like the - leprosy(a chronic, mildly infectious disease caused by Mycobacterium leprae, affecting the peripheral nervous system, skin, and nasal mucosa and variously characterized by ulcerations, tubercular nodules, and loss of sensation that sometimes leads to traumatic amputation of the anesthetized part. )
- dead men
- blind men
- deaf man
- boy possess by evil spirit
- cripple women .
However, Jesus gave those people life to the fullest and turn them to 'the man'.
I've have always been the deaf man. I am always following what the others say without my own opinion, just like my art work. That's why I wasted six months pondering on my artwork. Now, I'm no longer a lost sheep. I feel that God has give me life to the fullest =)
I'm starting to love cell group even more^^ . Its so fun!! The people are always so interactive and interesting. In Catholic church(referring to my own church), people are always so proud. They are so pretentious. Though both know each other, one side would pretend not to see other. They despise and compare each other for almost everything. (from my view). I'm making more and more friend in Bt. Timah church^^. I had my artwork shown to some of the cell group members. They seems to be impressed by the idea. However,I bare feelings of my work being not up to standard kind . I guess I have too high standard for myself that sometimes I just can't bare the burden. I will continue to strive hard to meet my coursework deadline. And A1 is the definite goal for art I will score.
miss felicia♥
Bonjour, je m'appelle felicia♥.
I'm currently taking a diploma on apparel design and merchandising in temasek polytechnic
i think teh ping/ milk tea is the best drink ever
ikea is like the best playground for me. not forgetting- MEATBALLS!!
i ♥ noodles. i'm so crazy over it
i ♥ all things quirky
i ♥ anna & pang FOREVER. They're my everything
i ♥ anything that's romance materials
i ♥ chatting on msn. please chat with me!!
i'm crazy over guys who shows their naked emotions while singing. Eg, the fray♥
i think a guy is sexiest when.. wait, i'm not gonna tell you ;D
you think that i'm crazy when i say that i hate my art works. but yes, i do. i just don't know why
i feel that its disgusting when people copy other's work
i enjoy having a low key profile
its gonna take forever for me to take about myself
but hey, its never too late to know me.
PS: Hi Bye friends will not be entertained.