I had a chat with Fr. John Paul Tan in the afternoon regarding the coming programme that I will be attending. It went pretty well. Not as dramatic as I thought it would be. Father was encouraging me to feel more belong to the church I'm in. In time I will, I said. Anyway, my friends were rather shocked that I didn't manage to get confirm this year. Its okay. I will get confirm by bishop eventually.
I went with mum to
Loreal (at cck)to have a haircut
. Keith was my hairdresser again!! I love his skills. My mum didn't like his voice as he speaks in a 'whispering way'. hahas I'm super satisfied. I bought a red KungFu Panda shirt from
bossini!! Its under bossini kids section. err.. yes. I know some of you are going to say 'grow up lahs,how old le still crazy over cartoon tees and cartoon movies'. hahas oh well, that's moi =)
Pushing Daisy is a pretty weird kind of show. Watch it on sunday,10.3opm then you'll get what I meant.While watching television, I played wahjong with Randy. Till the end of game I existed then I realise Daniel was in the game too. My reception is so so slow.. hahas. I did won three rounds straight. Lady luck was beside me for awhile.
Have a blessed week ahead readers=)