The another hightlight of today was neoprints^^ wahahas. This is the second time taken this year! These neoprints are taken in jurong Entertainment. Enjoy~

This picture is taken by Yan Jun during the 'do-it-yourself-design' time.

I leave you to decided the theme of this neoprint>.< .

This neoprint is decorated by me!! hahas This neoprint makes you go 'awww so sweet.. you got two kisses' (Yan Jun is so gonna kill me>.<).

This is also decorated by me too~ hahas 'hmm i taste beer' . I <3>

when good girls gone bad.

Cui Xin feels the chill. That's why she got a 'cramp' face. I not sure why i got a flash beside my face yahs. Ask Yan Jun. I am so touched T.T Yan Jun finally became a man.(sobs)-Do you realise that almost every neoprint there's bird near Yan Jun? +.+WAHAHA` Annabelle sure enjoy the hot steam~
P.S. Special thanks to Annabelle for scanning the neoprint again!!