somewhere no one can find me.
I'm tired of living in the human world.
I will go somewhere where only i call, home.
The life of a girl by the name of,
veronica felicia loi wei kuin
entries |
profile |
lovenotes |
other
Monday, June 23, 2008 @ Monday, June 23, 2008
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
This morning was rather draggy due to the changes of timetables. So much time was wasted! Even with the new timetable, it is not a confirmed one too. How frustrating. My school always seems to be doing last minute work. Mrs Chaim took care of my class combine science students for physics today . Its is good in a way as there is a teacher who can help us in our Physics as Mr Lawrence is busy with completing the syllabus with the pure physics students. I had my height and weight taken during P.E. I grew by o.5cm!! Not sure if its accurate a not. And I weighted 5okg?!!! I protest that the weight taken was unfair as recess was the period before this. Humph!

This picture was taken after height and weight check. It photograph was from a mac book. I had returned it since last Friday. I got it returned today anyway. I was pissed as when school ended, we still have stayed back to do a 2 hour paper one mock paper. So last minute! See what I meant by my school does think at the last minute. No warning a week before or something! I think I will flunk that paper, seriously.. I got Annabelle to read the love story I wrote and she said that it was so flowery and artificial! When I asked her is it because of the content that is artificial, she replied no. And when I asked is it because I wrote it, she burst out in laughter. Seriously, I rarely write love story OK! Man.. Anyway, I went to find Keenan in the Youth Parish office today for the first session towards confirmation. I asked him about the doubts I have regarding the practices done by the Catholic and Christians. I got the answer I wanted and I'm satisfied =) I asked Keenan about the end if the world thing and he suggested we do our individual research and discuss it the next time we meet. Cool. It went pretty smooth. Thanks God ;)
miss felicia♥
Bonjour, je m'appelle felicia♥.
I'm currently taking a diploma on apparel design and merchandising in temasek polytechnic
i think teh ping/ milk tea is the best drink ever
ikea is like the best playground for me. not forgetting- MEATBALLS!!
i ♥ noodles. i'm so crazy over it
i ♥ all things quirky
i ♥ anna & pang FOREVER. They're my everything
i ♥ anything that's romance materials
i ♥ chatting on msn. please chat with me!!
i'm crazy over guys who shows their naked emotions while singing. Eg, the fray♥
i think a guy is sexiest when.. wait, i'm not gonna tell you ;D
you think that i'm crazy when i say that i hate my art works. but yes, i do. i just don't know why
i feel that its disgusting when people copy other's work
i enjoy having a low key profile
its gonna take forever for me to take about myself
but hey, its never too late to know me.
PS: Hi Bye friends will not be entertained.